One of the few things I enjoy about summertime is the excuse for ice cold drinks, preferably healthy, ice cold drinks. I love mixed berry smoothies. It's a decently healthy treat that is good enough for any time of the day, especially for dessert! It's really easy to make, too.
- Equal parts of blackberries, strawberries and raspberries (frozen preferred, but fresh is fine)
- Vanilla nonfat yogurt (I like Dannon's Light & Fit Vanilla Yogurt)
- Raspberry sorbet
- Orange juice (with or without pulp)
- Crushed ice
1. Blend the berries, yogurt, sorbet and juice.
2. Then add the crushed ice and blend again.
3. Serve and enjoy!